you can rely on
MN Lic# 20216330
had a level of detail that was impressive. We felt that he was focused on small issues, the things people
don't usually think about; details like under cabinet or over cabinet lighting."
Excerpt from the remodeling section of The Chanhassen Villager, April 2006
"We are so excited with our beautiful
new kitchen. We have a small house and thus a very small kitchen - other contractors we talked to immediately wanted to knock
out walls which we didn't want to do. but Eric listened to us and our request to stay within the current space but to
maximize storage and countertops. He incorperated our ideas but also offered counter-suggestions from his wealth of experience.
He was flexible during the process when the attributes of an older home caused us to change some of our original plans.
We highly recommend Eric and New Country Remodeling."
St Paul, Mn
Check out the Photo Gallery for ideas, then call or e-mail us for a
no-obligation consultation. We look forward to making your ideas become reality!
At New Country Remodeling, experienced professionals are available to help you with:
◊ 3-4 Season room addition
◊ Wood floors
◊ Professional installations
◊ Free Estimates
- NINE REASONS
- Spring time is a perfect time for adding a deck for summer barbecues or lounging in the sun. Quality decks,
built right. Cedar or no-maitanence material we do them all.
- Room additions, porches or sun rooms add space and beauty
to your home as well as value you can measure.
- Basement finish: An unfinished basement is an area just waiting to
be finished to enlarge the living space of your home and be used any way that you can imagine. As well as a great investment.
- Wood flooring can change the look and feel to a room as well as create a healthier environment for allergy sufferers.
Choose from oak, maple, cherry, birch, ash, cypress, walnut, mohogany and many other exotic varieties. Solid wood flooring
is another great investment.
- Smaller remodeling projects such as new counter tops and ceramic or stone tile back splash
can be a simple way to update your kitchen and a practical investment in your home.
- Built-in custom cabinetry for
any room in the home. Entertainment units, wet or dry bar, desk or work station, bookcase or storage unit. We can create what
ever you need.
- Sliding glass door not sliding well any more? We can install a new slider or change to a french door.
- Windows can be replaced with comparable replacement windows or change to a bay or bow window.
your home will add value to it. Whether updating your kitchen or bathroom or going all out and adding a new room or porch,
its an investment worth making.